Wednesday, October 20, 2004

music

Apparently El Chupacabra is so poular they made a song in his honor.

El chupacabra song lyrics

IT COMES FROM THE SKY PET OF THE BIG EYES SET FREE TO RUN AMOK AND SUCK ANIMAL BLOOD TRACKING DEVICE LOCATING DAY AND NIGHT ''GREYS'' ARE BUSY EXPERIMENTING El Chupacabras ''DO NOT ATTACK THE HUMANS'' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MYTH? TALL TALE STORY? DNA LABORATORY EVADING THE C.I.A. HURRICANE OPENED IT'S CAGE BLOODY RAMPAGE ANIMAL MUTILATION.

Oh yeh and by the way if you want a song on your blogger just get an mp3 url and goto your profile and it says song url copy it to there.

3 Comments:

Blogger mattmartinez4434 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

December 30, 2005 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger sarawarner9121 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

January 21, 2006 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger eddmiller8738272436 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 5, 2006 at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home